There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Role of Sabrina (Script #86)



Reader: Almost ready to go?

Sabrina: Yep. You?

Reader: Well, I’ve been ready for the past hour waiting for you. We’re only visiting my parents for 2 days...you’ve packed like we’re moving there!

Sabrina: I know, I know. I’m just nervous I think.

Reader: Hey, please don’t be nervous! I know my parents are going to love you! They’re dying to meet you.

Sabrina: They said that?

Reader: Well, not those exact words....not at all actually, but I know they’ll fall in love with you just like I did!

Sabrina: Okay, just stop it already! Enough with the lovey-dovey facade. I can’t take it anymore! Why am I the only one in this room willing to admit that this relationship is a sham?

Reader: Ouch. Look, just because you’re stressed about which outfit to wear to meet my parents for the first time doesn’t mean you need to act aggressively towards me! I think you look great in everything!

Sabrina: Oh my gosh! What’s wrong with you! Isn’t it obvious that I don’t love you? I mean, I love you, but I’m not IN love with you. Chance, I’m sorry...but I can’t do this.

Reader: Okay, no pressure. I’ll tell my parents that we both caught a stomach bug and...

Sabrina: No. I can’t do this, you and me. I’m so sorry to have hurt you but I’m just not ready for this kind of commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment